United States, Florida, The Villages
Today number of views: 1
|Month or Season Name - Year||Price||Minimum rental term||From||To|
|May||1,500 $ (month)||1 month||May 8,||May 31,|
|June 2019||2,000 $ (month)||-||June 1,||June 30,|
|July 2019||2,000 $ (month)||-||July 1,||July 31,|
|August||2,000 $ (month)||-||August 1,||August 31,|
|Summer Special 4 month retail $6000||1,500 $ (month)||-||May 1,||August 31,|
|Sept.||2,000 $ (month)||-||September 1,||August 31,|
|October||2,500 $ (month)||-||October 1,||October 31,|
|November||2,500 $ (month)||-||November 1,||November 30,|
|December||3,000 $ (month)||1 month||December 1,||December 31,|
- Listing ID:
- Include on 2020 Peak Availability Page:
- Village of:
- Bridgeport at Lake Sumter
- Property type:
- Courtyard Villa
- North of CR466A (Sumter Landing)
- from $ 1,500 up to $ 3,000
- Pets Allowed:
- No Pets
- Rental Term:
- Minimum 2 weeks - Off Peak
- Short Description:
- Our three bedroom, two bath home has just been purchased and was totally renovated with new designer furniture tastefully color themed.
The kitchen has all new appliances and lovely granite counter tops. The kitchen is complete with the dishes and cooking utensils to create homey meals and entertain guests. The dining room table seats six or enjoy a meal on the screened patio table for four.
The living room has two new couches and the home has two flat screen TV's. The home is wired for wifi and cable TV.
The master bedroom has a new firm king size bed that will be sure to please. The two guest rooms have new queen size beds. The home comes with extra sheets and towels for each room. Also the home has a hair dryer, Iron, ironing board, vacuum, sweeper, coffee maker, blender, toaster, and tea kettle.
The backyard and patio are no maintenance.
You will be the first to enjoy our new home renovations.
You will be happy to see that this home has no clutter. It is ready to make it your Florida home away from home.
The 1.5 car garage holds a car and golf cart. The washer and dryer are there for your convenience.
- What is near?:
- Walk to your own neighborhood pool. Walk to the children's playground. Walk to grocery shopping. Walk to Sumter Landing along the lake every morning. Enjoy the many restaurants, shops, and nightly entertainment in the square. Then watch the sun go down over the lake and stroll the boardwalk as you walk home.
- Rental Policies and Payments.:
For monthly rentals, 50% of the rent (+ 9% tax) is due within 7 days of booking with signed lease agreement. The remaining 50% (+ $1000 security deposit + 9% Florida tax) is due at least 60 days prior to the start of the rental. Security deposit is refundable within 15 days after lease ends minus a $125 cleaning fee, pending the final inspection and return of all keys, garage door openers, and gate passes .
Renters must consent to credit and background check.
Absolutely NO SMOKING in or around the Cabana.