United States, Florida, The Villages
Today number of views: 3
|Month or Season Name - Year||Price||Minimum rental term||From||To|
|APRIL 2019||3 200 $ (month)||1 month||April 1,||April 30,|
|MAY 2019||1 425 $ (month)||1 month||May 1,||May 31,|
- Listing ID:
- Village of:
- Property type:
- Courtyard Villa
- North of CR466A (Sumter Landing)
- from $ 1 425 up to $ 3 200
- Pets Allowed:
- No Pets
- Rental Term:
- Minimum 2 weeks - Off Peak
- Total square:
- 1200 ft
LAST MINUTE CANCELLATION FOR AUG TO NOV 2018 DUE TO ACCIDENT
Lake Sumter Landing Nearby.
Our Villa has been freshly painted and decorated tastefully with neutral colors and new furniture. Volume ceilings give it a feeling of spaciousness. Complete backyard enclosed privacy. Quiet safe living all year round. Solid concrete construction.
All electric kitchen is fully equipped with dishwasher, refrigerator, microwave, smooth top electric stove/range, dishes, pots & pans, electric can opener, all utensils and dishes, toaster and Mr.Coffee maker. Breakfast for 2 bistro area. BRITA filtered water.
Starter supply of paper towels, dish & hand soap, trash bags, toilet tissue, kleenex.
Living room features a flat screen TV (DISH HOPPER), NETFLIX, wireless internet and writing desk. The brand new double power reclining couch is perfect for the evenings when you want to rest from a busy day and is accompanied by two swivel rocking chairs.
Cherry wood dining table, 4 padded seats for comfortable dining or games with "pass through" window from the kitchen.
Master Bedroom is a beautiful king bed with soft down pillows, walk-in closet, private bath, shower, double sink vanity, triple dresser and mirror, add a 32" TV, and a 3 speed ceiling fan.
Private guest bedroom, queen bed, 2 three drawer chests Large closet & ceiling fan, en suite guest bath with deep tub shower.
Extra linens & towels, hair dryer, ironing board and iron, vacuum sweeper, hamper.
Full size washer/dryer with overhead cupboard for all cleaning supplies. Tools, light bulbs, batteries and instruction booklets to get you by.
Private backyard with "screened in" Lanai with overhead fan. Bistro set for morning paper & coffee. For lunch outside a propane BBQ w/all the equipment plus a chaise lounger.
The consensus is in, our villa is "sparkling clean".
Yamaha gas golf cart included with full tank and free roadside service. Get in and go. No need to be charging dead batteries.
Also included are two 26" adult Cruiser bikes (his and hers) with the larger comfy seats. BYO helmets.
- What is near?:
- The Seneca Villas is a community with over 40 courtyard villas. This community is centrally located and is only a short walk to the Hemingway neighborhood pool. You are close to Havana Country Club and the Colony Shopping Center as well as Pinellas Plaza. A Short golf cart ride to Lake Sumter Village, live entertainment and dancing every evening from 5pm to 9pm. "Two for one" drinks start at 5:00pm. Restaurants for every taste and Starbucks coffee. The Villa is surrounded by golf courses just minutes from the Executive Starter Shacks. The neighborhood swimming pool with bocce ball, horseshoes, shuffleboard and picnic area are within minutes from the Villa. "The Villages" offers Shuttle service ($30.00) from Orlando airport to The Villages. For a $5.00 surcharge, the shuttle will take you directly to our Villa. Contact owner for details.
- Phone number
- Rental Policies and Payments.:
Renting starts by sending your $750 reservation deposit by personal check or Pay Pal to the owners.
A written Rental Agreement is mailed out to you upon receipt of the deposit, and for your approval.
When renting by the month, it starts on the 1st day of the month and end on the last day in the month.
Upon arrival, we convert the Reservation deposit to a refundable Security deposit upon departure, less $150 cleaning, and The Villages $50 Temporary Resident ID fee.
Prices quoted above are for single or a couple. There is a small fee of $15.00 per day, per person, for any invited guests to cover the extra expenses. Maximum Guests are 2.
The State of Florida mandates we collect and forward a 9% tax on the rental amount.