United States, Florida, The Villages
Today number of views: 2
|Month or Season Name - Year||Price||Minimum rental term||From||To|
|Summer 2017||1 800 $ (month)||1 month||May 7,||October 31,|
|Summer 2018||1 800 $ (month)||1 month||May 1,||October 31,|
|November 2018||2 000 $ (month)||1 month||November 1,||November 30,|
|December 2018||2 000 $ (month)||1 month||December 1,||December 31,|
- Listing ID:
- Village of:
- Property type:
- North of CR466 (Spanish Springs)
- from $ 1 800 up to $ 2 000
- Pets Allowed:
- No Pets
- Rental Term:
- Minimum 2 weeks - Off Peak
- Yes, relaxing casual & office
- Total square:
- 1556 ft
The great room features comfortable leather recliners, Berber carpet, cozy seating with a 50” television and digital cable. A DVD player and stereo are at your fingertips.
The kitchen comes fully equipped with every possible modern convenience and kitchen tool, for the times you dine in. The kitchen island with a breakfast bar and stools is the ideal setting for casual, informal dining. The formal dining table comfortably seats 6 and a complete dinner service is furnished. Additionally, there is outdoor dining ware to enjoy on the outdoor table and chairs in the lanai. Plus, there is seating on the front verandah to enjoy a glass of wine and plan tomorrow’s activities as the sun goes down.
The generous Florida Room allows a great deal of natural sunlight into the space, making it a warm and inviting space to read or relax. It has a comfortable sofa and side chairs to watch 40” TV with DVD or Stereo to listen to music. A small Library of DVDs, books and board games are available – many suitable for young children.
The spacious Master Bedroom suite features a king-size pillow-top bed, dresser, 36” television, DVD, and stereo. The spacious master bath with 2 sinks, 2 walk-in closets, a separate toilet area and a walk-in tile shower is a cut above. All bed linens and towels are provided; beach towels and hair dryers are here for your use.
The split floor plan separates the two guest bedrooms from the main house. The First Guest Bedroom suite is complete with a queen-size pillow-top bed, dresser with mirror, night stand and large closet. There is a nicely appointed and tiled guest bathroom. The Second Guest Bedroom/Study has a 40” TV and a desk with a PC, high-speed internet, Wi-Fi connection (for your tablets, laptops or smart phones) and stereo. There is a high-quality Futon that sleeps two.
The well-organized indoor laundry room houses a full-sized washer and tumble dryer, iron and ironing board; loads of space and plenty of storage abound! In the 2 car plus golf cart garage there are two bicycles and a golf cart for your use (Why rent a “Villa” with their cramped parking space for cars, carts and guests?).
- What is near?:
- Our Newport House is just a short walk to the Springdale pool. The Nancy Lopez Legacy Country Club, Glenview Country Club, Savannah Center, Mulberry Regional Rec Center and Mulberry Shopping Center are each less than 2 miles away. Both the Nancy Lopez Legacy Country Club and the Glenview Champions Golf & Tennis Country Club offer twenty-seven holes of championship golf, PGA golf instructors, and each boasts clay tennis courts and offer fine dining throughout the day and well into the evening at two of the top rated restaurants in The Villages. Additionally, there's a terrific tennis pro shop at Glenview, and four fine executive courses close by- Briarwood and Walnut Grove - located at Lopez Legacy GC and Amberwood and Oakleigh located at Chatham Rec Center and another 6 executive courses are just a short cart ride away. To stay fit, choose from the many terrific recreational opportunities available nearby. The Springdale 1.3 mile Walking Trail and 8 station Fitness Trail and Doggie Park are right in your own backyard, and close to the Springdale Family pool; a great place to cool off. There are numerous stocked ponds for those who enjoy fishing (catch and release) nearby. Basic fishing tackle is included with the rental. You're also close to the Mulberry Shopping Center and the wonderful regional recreation center in Mulberry Grove with a fully equipped Fitness Center. You'll find everything there from an indoor theatre to a multitude of recreational opportunities including an outdoor sports pool. Mulberry has a bustling shopping center with Publix grocery, bank, Walgreens Drugs, clothing shops, beauty shops, nails, barber, dry cleaners, liquor store, gas station, numerous medical offices and restaurants. Every convenience within a short golf cart ride away! It is also close by the Savannah Center that is well known for the arts and craft festivals held there, and the big name shows and performances featured throughout the year. World famous entertainers and celebrities speak and perform here, as well as nationally touring shows, orchestras, comedy acts and plenty of our own local talent. Newport House is located approximately 5 miles from two of the three downtown areas – Spanish Springs and Lake Sumter Landing. It is in a perfect Location to enjoy The Villages experience!
- Rental Policies and Payments.:
All taxes, cleaning fees, utilities, digital cable TV, trash service, lawn service, and unlimited nation-wide phone service is included in your monthly rental. Just bring your personal items; everything else is here! An additional one-time fee of $50 is required for your Temporary ID Cards (waived on monthly rentals) to enjoy all the usual owner amenities (Access to certain entertainment, FREE visits to all pools and FREE golf on all Executive courses!!).