United States, Florida, The Villages
Today number of views: 1
|Month or Season Name - Year||Price||Minimum rental term||From||To|
|May||$ 1,450 month||1 month||May 1,||May 31,|
|June||$ 1,450 month||1 month||June 1,||June 30,|
|July||$ 1,250 month||1 month||July 1,||July 31,|
|August||$ 1,250 month||1 month||August 1,||August 31,|
|September||$ 1,625 month||1 month||September 1,||September 30,|
|October||$ 1,750 month||1 month||October 1,||October 31,|
|November||$ 2,180 month||1 month||November 1,||November 30,|
|December||$ 3,000 month||1 month||December 1,||December 31,|
|January 2023||$ 4,250 month||1 month||January 1,||January 31,|
|February 2023||$ 4,250 month||1 month||February 1,||February 28,|
|March 2023||$ 4,250 month||1 month||March 1,||March 31,|
- Listing ID:
- Village of:
- Property type:
- Patio Villa
- South of CR44 - (Fenney)
- from $ 1,250 up to $ 4,250
- Pets Allowed:
- No Pets
- Rental Term:
- Monthly and Weekly Rentals (Check Minimum Term)
- Total square:
- 1257 ft
- Short Description:
- WATER VIEW !! SEE THE VIDEO AT THE END OF THE POSTING. FULLY FURNISHED, WATER VIEW, NICELY DECORATED PATIO VILLA !
This is a newer Patio Villa with a wonderful, unobstructed water view!
Water view house is tastefully and fully furnished. Bring your clothes, bathing suit, golf clubs and get ready to relax!
Home is available for rent monthly or long term. (Weekly rates will also be considered. - Let us know what you are looking for.)
The living room has a recliner chair for viewing a Sharp 55'' Smart T.V.
The Master Bedroom has a King sized bed with a 43" Sharp Smart T.V.
A four seater golf cart is available for rent. Just let us know what you require.
Has a whole house water filtration system and a full washer and dryer located within the house, with a fully stocked kitchen. Sheets, linens and towels are plentiful as are sanitizing supplies for your own use.
Property is wonderfully landscaped as well, with an unobstructed water view from the back of the house. A side patio with an overhead awning is available for your use and outside entertaining, along with a gas grill.
Experience the beauty of The Villages newer village. Enjoy all the spectacular amenities that Fenney has to offer including the new Fenney Grill, (great happy hour) and pool with walk in beach type entry.
The house is thoroughly cleaned, sanitized and disinfected by a healthcare professional prior to occupancy by a new tenant and the cleaning meets or exceeds CDC guidelines.
Landlord is responsible for: Villages amenity fee, Gas and Electricity, High speed internet, Cable TV, lawn maintenance, homeowners and golf cart insurance, and pest control.
A Resident lifestyle ID Pass is available for a $50.00 processing fee, payable to the Villages, which allows 2 people access to ALL the Villages facilities including 100 Recreation Centers and pools, free golf at all the executive courses, (there are 50 plus Golf courses), more than 3000 clubs, movies, many restaurants and access to the country club dining.
- What is near?:
- Fenney Recreation Center, Pool and Nature Trails, Fenney Grill, Spanish Moss Recreation Center and Pool, Putt and Play, Red Fox and Gray Fox Golf Courses, Longleaf and Loblolly Golf Courses, Blue Heron Recreation Center and Pool, Sugar Cane Recreation Center and Pool, Dudley Canine Park and Archery Range, Willow Tree Recreation Center. Recently opened Magnolia Plaza Shopping Center is just a golf cart drive away! Includes, among others, Publix, Publix Liquor Store, Villager Golf Cars retail store, Safe Ship package and shipping, Willie Jewells Old School Bar-B-Q, Citizens First Bank Branch, Salon Jaylee hair and cosmetology, Luna Nails manicure and pedicures, and Reveille Cafe. Brownwood Town Square is now golf cart accessible via a ride over the nearby Water Lily Bridge.
- Rental Policies and Payments.:
Home is available for rent monthly or longer term. (Weekly rates will also be considered. - Let us know what you are looking for).
Check in time is 4 PM and Check out time is 10 AM
Transient Rental Tax is due if the stay is less than 6 months and one day.