United States, Florida, The Villages
Today number of views: 7
|Month or Season Name - Year||Price||Minimum rental term||From||To|
|Winter||$ 3,500 month||1 month||January 1,||March 31,|
|April||$ 2,000 month||1 month||April 1,||April 30,|
|Summer||$ 1,500 month||1 month||May 1,||September 30,|
|Late Fall||$ 2,000 month||1 month||October 1,||December 31,|
- Listing ID:
- Village of:
- Mira Mesa
- Property type:
- North of CR466 (Spanish Springs)
- from $ 1,500 up to $ 3,500
- Pets Allowed:
- No Pets
- Rental Term:
- Monthly Only
- Total square:
- 1250 ft
- Short Description:
- >>Southern Charm<<..............In a Great Location.............. Reduced spring and summer rates! Unique custom painted murals, great neighborhood, fast internet... LOCATION! LOCATION!
As an original Southern belle, my home displays “Southern Charm”. My Guests have the entire house at their disposal: two bedrooms, two baths, kitchen, dining room, enclosed lanai, and a garage.
My home has a premier location It is just minutes to Spanish Spring's and Sumter Landing's squares with nightly live entertainment.
I have fast internet, free Netflix and Roku streaming available for my Guests’ enjoyment.
Disney World, Sea World or any of Orlando's attractions are less than 50 miles away. Why pay for hotel rooms? The Atlantic beaches at Daytona, New Smyrna, Cocoa Beach or Kennedy Space Center are less than a two hour drive away.
What you can expect when you arrive:
Free newspaper! The Village Sun will keep you up to date on what is happening in The Villages.
Free Guest ID cards! These cards allow you to enjoy The Villages’ recreational facilities. Resident ID cards are available for $50. Gets you cheaper golf fees.
Available golf cart.
Washer and dryer.
Kitchen (fully equipped): Kitchen Dinette Set; Breakfast Bar; Overhead fan; Whole house radio and cassette player; Salt, Garlic salt, Pepper, Sugar, Cinnamon; Cookware/cooking utensils; Dishes; Bowls; Flatware; Crock pot; Toaster; Coffee maker; Mixer; Tea/coffee; Creamer (dry); Aluminum foil; Plastic wrap; Dish towels; Paper towels; Dish washing liquid; Dishwasher soap; garbage bags.
Master Bedroom: 50” flat screen TV; Roku streaming player; King Size Bed; Triple Armoire; Dresser; Sheets; Blankets; Iron; Ironing board; Overhead fan
Master Bathroom: Private bathroom area; Walk-in shower; Hairdryer; Shampoo; Conditioner; Soap; Towels/hand towels/wash cloths; Toilet paper; Beach towels
Guest Bedroom: Daybed with trundle bed; Chest armoire; Luggage rack; Sheets; Blankets; Iron; Ironing board; Overhead fan; Vacuum cleaner
Guest Bathroom: Shampoo; Conditioner; Soap; Towels/hand towels/wash cloths; Toilet paper
Living Room: Cottage Style Furniture; 60” flat screen TV; Roku streaming player; Recliner; Oversized Chair with Ottoman
Dining room: Table for Six; Hutch
Lanai: Overlooking garden; Sitting areas outside; Oversized chair with ottoman; Tables; Desk; Shredder; Overhead fan
- What is near?:
- My neighborhood, Mira Mesa, was established in 1993, and thus has lots of beautiful mature trees and landscaping. It is close to the following recreational and shopping sites: Mira Mesa Executive Golf Course ...0.2 mile Chula Vista Executive Golf Course ...0.2 mile Chula Vista Recreation Center ...0.2 mile Spanish Springs Town Square (nightly entertainment) ...1.0 mile La Plaza Grande West (food stores/shopping center) ...1.5 miles Sumter Landing Town Square (nightly entertainment) ...2.8 miles
- Phone number
- Rental Policies and Payments.:
- No pets are allowed.
- No smoking is allowed in the house.
- Rates are for double occupancy.
- Security deposit due within seven days of signing rental agreement.
- Rental down payment of 50% of the total rent within seven days of signing rental agreement.
- Balance of the total rent is due two weeks prior to occupancy.
- Tenant(s) to pay 9% Florida tax for any rental less than six months when rental down payment is due.