United States, Florida, The Villages
Today number of views: 3
|Month or Season Name - Year||Price||Minimum rental term||From||To|
|May 01, 2020 through October 31, 2020||$ 1,290 month||1 month||May 1,||October 31,|
|November 01, 2020 through December 31, 2020||$ 1,400 month||1 month||November 1,||December 31,|
|January /2021||$ 3,900 month||1 month||January 1,||January 31,|
|February/2021||$ 4,500 month||1 month||February 1,||February 29,|
|March/2021||$ 4,500 month||1 month||March 1,||March 31,|
|April/2021||$ 2,900 month||1 month||April 1,||April 30,|
- Listing ID:
- Village of:
- Property type:
- Patio Villa
- North of CR466 (Spanish Springs)
- from $ 1,290 up to $ 4,500
- Pets Allowed:
- No Pets
- Rental Term:
- Monthly Only
- Total square:
- 1200 ft
- Short Description:
- Beautifully furnished 2 bed and 2 bath Patio Villa. Available for monthly rental, from May 1 to Dec. 31, 2020 with golf cart. Located between Spanish Springs and Lake Sumter Landing Town Squares.
Colony Patio Villa available from May 01,2020 to December 31, 2020 for monthly rental.
Inquire for Pricing.
- What is near?:
- Our villa is conveniently located midway between the Spanish Springs and Lake Sumter Landing Town Squares. The Town Squares have free nightly entertainment, restaurants and shopping. The Savannah Center and Santiago Recreation Center are the closest Recreation Centers. They are a minute or two away by golf cart. Both have swimming pools (Savannah for exercise, Santiago for families), bocce, shuffle board, and other activities, and in addition, the Santiago Recreation Center has tennis, pickleball and the El Santiago and El Diablo Executive Golf Courses. Our villa is also just minutes away from Publix, Walmart, Fresh Market, and Wynn Dixie.
- Phone number
- Rental Policies and Payments.:
We require a $750.00 reservation/damage/security deposit remitted at the signing of the contract. This deposit is returned to the renter within 14 days after checkout assuming our villa is returned to us in the same excellent condition it was in when the renter arrived.
Rent is required three months before arrival as described in the Rental Agreement and Rental Contract Documents. Rental documents will be provided upon request. They are written in plain simple English without any fine print. As many potential guests may inquire about the same dates, no rental is final until the contract is executed. A contract is considered executed when it is signed by the renter, received by the owner, and a receipt is forwarded to the renter for the reservation deposit.
The Villages requires a non-refundable $50.00 fee which is to be paid by a check made payable to "The Villages" and sent to the owners, with the final rent payment. The property owner will complete the necessary forms and deliver the forms with the check to The Villages Lifestyle Team. The renters will pick-up their ID cards at either the Lake Sumter Landing Sales Office or The Villages Lifestyle Expo offered on the first day of each month. This fee is to transfer all the rights, discounts (movies, Katie Belles private restaurant) and use of the amenities (golf ,pools, rec centers etc.) of the owner to the renters. This is a one time fee for each time the renters have a continuous stay in the same residence, whether it be for a week or a year.