United States, Florida, The Villages
Today number of views: 4
|Month or Season Name - Year||Price||Minimum rental term||From||To|
|September||$ 1,700 month||1 month||September 1,||September 30,|
|October||$ 1,800 month||1 month||October 1,||October 31,|
|November||$ 2,300 month||1 month||November 1,||November 30,|
|December||$ 2,800 month||1 month||December 1,||December 31,|
|May 2021||$ 1 day||1 day||May 1,||May 31,|
|June 2021||$ 2,150 month||1 month||June 1,||June 30,|
|July 2021||$ 1,800 month||1 month||July 1,||July 31,|
|August 2021||$ 1,700 month||1 month||August 1,||August 31,|
|September 2021||$ 1,700 month||1 month||September 1,||September 30,|
|October 2021||$ 1,800 month||1 month||October 1,||October 31,|
|November 2021||$ 2,300 month||1 month||November 1,||November 30,|
|December 2021||$ 2,300 month||1 month||December 1,||December 31,|
|January 2022||$ 3,900 month||1 month||January 1,||January 31,|
- Listing ID:
- Village of:
- Mallory Square
- Property type:
- Courtyard Villa
- North of CR466A (Sumter Landing)
- from $ 1 up to $ 3,900
- Pets Allowed:
- No Pets
- Rental Term:
- Monthly Only
- Yes, used as 2nd or 3rd bedroom
- Total square:
- 1407 ft
- Short Description:
- Beautiful 3/2 courtyard villa walking distance to Sumter Landing and neighborhood pool. A short golf cart drive to both Spanish Springs and Brownwood.
LOCATION!!!! LOCATION!!! LOCATION!! Come enjoy Florida's Friendliest Home Town in a spacious furnished courtyard villa. Conveniently located to Lake Sumter Landing for free nightly entertainment at the Town Square with only a short golf cart ride to Spanish Springs and Brownwood Town Squares. Walking distance to the neighborhood pool, Coconut Cove Village Center, and Mallory Hill Country Club and Golf Course.
Inside our home is a fully equipped kitchen with everything that you will need to prepare meals or entertain guests. The dining area seats 6 and the breakfast bar seats an additional 3. The living room has a sofa, love seat, HDTV flat screen television, and Blu-ray DVD player. The master bedroom has a queen size bed, HDTV flat screen, private bath w/ shower, a large walk-in closet, and sliding glass doors that open to the lanai. The guest bedroom has a queen size bed and full bathroom. A pocket door separates the guest bedroom/bathroom from the rest of the home and creates a private suite for guests. The third bedroom has a queen size bed with a television. The enclosed lanai is air-conditioned with a love seat, comfortable chair and ottoman. The laundry provides a washer/dryer/iron/ironing board. There are ceiling fans in all rooms. The home is carpet free throughout.
*** All bed, bath and kitchen linens are provided.
Rates include utilities, cable, high-speed Wi-Fi Internet, local phone service, trash pickup, and landscape services.
- -Florida Sales Tax will be added to rental fee
- .-$50 option to purchase two Temporary Resident ID's. Resident ID amenities will be transferred to tenants and includes golf savings.
- - 25% of total rental amount (non-refundable) due within 7 days of booking
- -$1000 Security Deposit and remaining amount due 90 days before occupancy
- -$175 cleaning fee will be deducted from Security Deposit
Rates based on 2 adults
Check-in is after 3:00 p.m. Check-out by 11:00 a.m.
Cancellation refunds will be issued if villa is re-rented for same rate and period.
- What is near?:
- Our home is located within walking distance to Sumter Landing and a short golf cart trip away from both Spanish Springs and Brownwood.
- Phone number
- Rental Policies and Payments.:
- US funds
- 25% booking deposit within 7 days of booking
- Full payment plus $1000 security deposit due within 90 days of renting
- $175.00 cleaning fee will be deducted from the security deposit
- No pets or smoking on premises (including lanai and garage)
- Rental agreement based upon a 2 person occupancy, no overnight guests permitted without consent of landlord.
- The fee for the Villages ID is an additional $50.00, and is paid for by tenant.
- Rate includes all utilities
- Lease agreement will detail all other specifics