United States, Florida, The Villages
Today number of views: 7
|Month or Season Name - Year||Price||Minimum rental term||From||To|
|2020 May, June, July, August, September - Weekly||$ 600 week||1 week||May 1,||September 30,|
|2020 October - Weekly||$ 800 week||1 week||October 1,||October 31,|
|2020 November - Weekly||$ 1,000 week||1 week||November 1,||November 21,|
|2021 Peak - Jan, Feb, Mar||$ 3,700 month||3 month||January 1,||March 31,|
|2021 April||$ 2,250 month||1 month||April 1,||April 30,|
|2021 April - Weekly||$ 1,000 week||1 week||April 1,||April 30,|
|2021 May, June, July, August, September||$ 1,200 month||1 month||May 1,||September 30,|
|2021 May, June, July, August, September - Weekly||$ 700 week||1 week||May 1,||September 30,|
|2021 October||$ 1,800 month||1 month||October 1,||October 31,|
|2021 October - Weekly||$ 900 week||1 week||October 1,||October 31,|
|2021 November - Weekly||$ 1,100 week||1 week||November 1,||November 20,|
- Listing ID:
- Village of:
- Calumet Grove
- Property type:
- Patio Villa
- North of CR466 (Spanish Springs)
- from $ 600 up to $ 3,700
- Pets Allowed:
- Pet Considered
- Rental Term:
- Monthly and Weekly Rentals (Check Minimum Term)
- Total square:
- 1200 ft
- No homes behind
- Short Description:
- Fully furnished patio villa near Mulberry Grove Plaza and Nancy Lopez Legacy Golf & Country Club. High speed internet, golf cart, & hot tub. State & Local taxes included in rental rates.
This home is our primary residence so it is comfortably furnished for our own use when we are there. But we travel a lot, and we like to share our little villa with those that we know will take good care of our property while enjoying everything The Villages and central Florida have to offer.
This two bedroom, two bath patio villa is a little special because it sits on an end lot in a row of villas. Because of this, we have only one close neighbor that is on the side of the house where there are no windows. On the other side, next to the private, tropical yard, is our large screened lanai complete with patio furniture, a fire table for cool nights, and a hot tub.
Stepping inside, we have an open floorplan with a combined living/dining area..
The living area includes two electric recliners and a 52-inch smart Roku TV. We provide YouTubeTV for our guests which includes live local channels, a plethora of sports channels, all the cable news you could want and more. With Roku, you will have access to many free movies and you can watch YouTube videos and much more. We also include Amazon Prime Video and Amazon Music for your viewing and listening pleasure. And if you have your own subscription to NetFlix, Hulu, and others, you can enjoy those as well with our high-speed fiber optic internet.
The dining table can be expanded to accommodate six people with the matching chairs.
The kitchen includes everything you need to prepare your own meals. All you need is your food and favorite drinks. The washer and dryer are in a closet in the kitchen rather than being located in the garage like they are for many similar patio villas. And there is a also a desk in the kitchen to catch up on administrative tasks or a little work if necessary.
Both the master bedroom and the guest bedroom have queen beds and they both have Roku flat screen TVs where you can enjoy everything that you can in the living room. All the Roku TVs come with a simple remote with a headset jack, so you can listen to the TV without disturbing those that might be reading or sleeping.
The master bath has a low step shower while the guest bath has a standard tub/shower. We have added grab bars in both bathrooms for safety.
The garage is well organized, and there is room for your vehicle if you have one. An electric golf cart with new batteries is included with your stay.
We have a welcome manual with instructions, maps, and helpful tips to keep the golf cart and the hot tub running smoothly.
Unlike some properties in The Villages which can often be difficult to get to, our patio villa is just off Buena Vista Boulevard, one of the two main north/south arteries in The Villages. We have easy access to groceries, shopping, recreation, pools, and more by either car or golf cart.
All utilities - electric, gas, water, sewer, trash collection - are included. And we also include delivery of The Villages Daily Sun to the driveway every morning.
We look forward to speaking with you and answering any additional questions you may have. Come on and play in The Villages while we are away!
Pets: Small, mature, non-shedding dogs may be considered.
Smoking: Smoking is absolutely not allowed anywhere on the property.
- What is near?:
- Calumet Grove Pool (adults only) - 0.3 miles; 1 minute drive or 5 -10 minute leisurely walk Nancy Lopez Legacy Golf & Country Club (and Legacy Restaurant) - 0.6 miles; 2 minute drive Mulberry Grove Recreation Center (adult sports pool, 10 pickleball courts, and more) - 0.8 miles, 3 minute drive Chatham Pool & Recreation Center (family pool) - 1 mile; 4 minute drive Amberwood Executive Golf Course - 1 mile; 4 minute drive Oakleigh Executive Golf Course - 1 mile; 4 minute drive Briarwood Executive Golf Course - 1 mile; 4 minute drive Villages Regional Hospital - 5.5 miles; 10 - 15 minute drive Spanish Springs Town Square - 6.2 miles; 15 minute drive Lake Sumter Landing Town Square - 7.1 miles; 15 - 20 minute drive Brownwood Paddock Town Square - 13 miles; 25 - 30 minute drive Walmart Supercenter - 4.5 miles; 10 - 15 minute drive Villages Regional Hospital - 5.5 miles; 10 - 15 minute drive Publix Grocery - 1.3 miles; 5 minute drive Cody's Original Roadhouse - 1.3 miles; 5 minute drive VA Outpatient Clinic - 1.3 miles; 6 minute drive
- Phone number
- Rental Policies and Payments.:
DUE TO THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC, WE ARE MODIFYING SOME OF THE POLICIES BELOW TO ACCOUNT FOR FUTURE UNCERTAINTY, TRAVEL RESTRICTIONS, HEALTH & SAFETY CONCERNS, AND FACILITIES CLOSINGS. PLEASE CONTACT US TO DISCUSS OPTIONS WITH REGARD TO DEPOSITS, DUE DATES, AND REFUNDS.
NOTE: All rates INCLUDE required state and local taxes. When comparing prices, be sure to verify with all owners as to whether taxes are "included in" or "in addition to" posted rates.
Peak Season - January, February, March
- Must rent all three months
- Security deposit of $1,500 is due at time of lease signing (electronic signatures) to hold reservation
- 50% of total lease amount is due by July 1 (unless otherwise agreed)
- Remaining balance of total lease amount is due by October 1
- Once full amount has been received, the $1,500 security deposit is converted to a damage deposit and will be refunded (less a $150 cleaning fee) within 14 days of the end of the lease term as long as there is no damage to the property
- Failure to remit full payment by October 1 nullifies the lease as indicated in the lease document and cancellation policy will apply
- Cancellations: If you cancel, the $1,500 security deposit becomes non-refundable. All other funds received shall be refunded IF the property is re-rented for the same term for at least the same rate. If owner is unable to fully recover the total rent under the lease, then the amount to be refunded will be reduced by any shortfall, and the refund, if any, will be accompanied by a full accounting.
Non-Peak Monthly & Weekly Rentals - April through December
- Please check the minimum rental period for the time you would like to visit
- Security deposit of $500 is due at time of lease signing (electronic signatures) to hold reservation
- 50% of total lease amount is due 90 days prior to the start of the lease term (unless otherwise agreed)
- Remaining balance of total lease amount is due 30 days prior to the start of the lease term
- Once full amount has been received, the $500 security deposit is converted to a damage deposit and will be refunded (less a $75 cleaning fee) within 14 days of the end of the lease term as long as there is no damage to the property
- Failure to remit full payment at least 30 days prior to the start of the lease term nullifies the lease as indicated in the lease document and cancellation policy will apply
- Cancellations: If you cancel, the $500 security deposit becomes non-refundable. All other funds received shall be refunded IF the property is re-rented for the same term for at least the same rate. If owner is unable to fully recover the total rent under the lease, then the amount to be refunded will be reduced by any shortfall, and the refund, if any, will be accompanied by a full accounting.