United States, Florida, The Villages
Today number of views: 1
|Month or Season Name - Year||Price||Minimum rental term||From||To|
|September 2022||$ 2,000 month||1 month||September 1,||September 30,|
|October 2022||$ 2,500 month||1 month||October 1,||October 31,|
|April 2023||$ 2,700 month||1 month||April 1,||April 30,|
|May 2023||$ 2,100 month||1 month||May 1,||May 31,|
|June 2023||$ 1,900 month||1 month||June 1,||June 30,|
|July 2023||$ 1,900 month||1 month||July 1,||July 31,|
|August 2023||$ 1,900 month||1 month||August 1,||August 31,|
|September 2023||$ 2,100 month||1 month||September 1,||September 30,|
|October 2023||$ 2,700 month||1 month||October 1,||October 31,|
|November 2023||$ 2,800 month||1 month||November 1,||November 30,|
|December 2023||$ 2,800 month||1 month||December 1,||December 31,|
- Listing ID:
- Village of:
- Monarch Grove
- Property type:
- Patio Villa
- South of CR44 - (Fenney)
- from $ 1,900 up to $ 2,800
- Pets Allowed:
- No Pets
- Rental Term:
- Monthly and Weekly Rentals (Check Minimum Term)
- Total square:
- 1257 ft
- No homes behind
- Short Description:
- Fully-furnished villa features open floor plan, vaulted ceilings, island with bar stools, master: king bed, ensuite double sinks & separate water closet. Guest room: queen bed, near 2nd bath
Newer patio villa 2 Bedroom/2 Bathroom. Tastefully decorated!
Opal Design Villa
Extended backyard backs up to privacy fence and no backyard neighbors
60 inch flat-screen HD, Smart TV in living room, (Cable with 125+Channels)
40 inch flat-screen HD, Smart TV in master bedroom, (Cable with 125+Channels)
King-sized bed in master bedroom
Queen-sized bed in guest bedroom
Dining room seats 6
Living room and kitchen feature an open concept with large island and bar stools
Washer, Dryer, Ironing Board and Iron
High speed Internet/WiFi
The newspaper is delivered to the villa everyday
Home management service will greet you upon your arrival and provide key-less entry information, garage door opener, and gate pass
- What is near?:
- The Villa is near the following amenities: Willow Tree Recreation Area Adult pool, shuffleboard, bocce, bean bag toss. Longleaf and Loblolly Executive Golf Courses. Riverbend Recreation Area (zero-entry family pool, pickleball, corn toss, sand volleyball, beach tennis, tennis billiards). NEW Everglades Regional Recreation Center (sports pool, meeting & gathering rooms, theater, soccer field, RC car range, RC boat dock, softball complex, basketball, pickleball, platform tennis, bocce, shuffleboard, corn toss shared pavilions, 16 miles of trails). Magnolia Plaza Shopping Center Hogeye Preserve Pathway – 2.5 mile walking/biking loop surrounding the Hogeye Preserve. Cattail Recreation Area – resort-style family pool, bocce, shuffleboard, pickleball, corn toss, food trucks. Marsh View Pitch & Putt – 18-hole course with holes ranging from 40-110 yards in length. NEW Lowlands Executive Golf Course. Dudley Canine Park & Archery Range. Fenney Grill – enjoy happy hour, lunch or dinner at the Orange Blossom Café. Fenney Putt & Play – Two nine-hole putting courses, lawn bowling, croquet green and walking trail. Red Fox and Gray Fox Executive Golf courses. Sugar Cane Recreation Area – Adult pool, air rifle range, shuffleboard, bocce, bean bag toss, walking trail.
- Rental Policies and Payments.:
Utilities, cable TV, trash, lawn service are covered.
While staying in The Villages, you are required to have Villages ID cards in order to access amenities. The temporary resident ID card provides access for 2 adults and costs $50.
The temporary resident ID card allows priority access to all neighborhood and family pools, sport pools, lap/exercise pools, recreational center activities, movie theaters and much more. Free golf at all executive golf courses and reduced rates at the championship courses is also available.
Golf cart is included.
Rental Policy & Terms
At the time of booking:
*Deposit – 50% of total rent
*$500 damage/security deposit
*Each RESIDENT is required to provide to OWNER a picture ID and/or a driver's license
Balance - due in full 90 days prior to occupancy date along with $150 cleaning fee
Temporary resident IDs are available for $50 for 2 people.
There is a 7% Florida rental tax on total rent paid (if stay is less than 6 months & 1 day),
The damage/security deposit will be returned within 30 days after the end of the lease, minus any amount required to repair damages or cleaning required beyond the basic cleaning which is covered by the cleaning fee.
Garage door opener, and gate pass must be returned before leaving on your last day.
There will be an additional charge for Guest(s) of the RESIDENT staying overnight. Any Guest(s) occupying this premises overnight without the written consent of OWNER and paying an additional charge shall be considered a breach of this agreement.
Cancellation –If at any time RESIDENT desires to terminate the tenancy before occupancy begins, RESIDENT may do so by providing OWNER written notice of intention to terminate. The security deposit, and cleaning fee will be refunded. The rent will be refunded if the term of the agreement can be re-rented at the same rate for the period cancelled. Residents are encouraged to secure travel insurance to cover any unexpected situation requiring termination of agreement.
No smoking/vaping indoors or outdoors and no pets
Check in time: 4:00 pm
Check out time: 10:00 am