United States, Florida, The Villages
Today number of views: 11
- Listing ID:
- Village of:
- Liberty Park
- Property type:
- Patio Villa
- North of CR466A (Sumter Landing)
- Check Description or Inquire for Pricing
- Pets Allowed:
- No Pets
- Rental Term:
- Monthly and Weekly Rentals (Check Minimum Term)
- Total square:
- 1160 ft
- Short Description:
- Immaculate corner lot Patio Villa close to Sumter Landing in the village of Liberty Park. Minutes to Seabreeze and Lake Miona Regional Recreation Centers. Includes Golf cart and bicycles!
This 2BR/2BA Patio Villa is on a corner lot, for a better-than-standard view and a bright, open feel. It's also in the perfect spot in the heart of The Villages: halfway between Lake Miona and Sea Breeze Recreation Centers in the Village of Liberty Park. Tastefully decorated, the villa is clean and comfortable, and equipped with everything we could think of to make your stay special. The open floor plan features a full kitchen with bistro seating separated from the living & dining areas by a raised bar. Your vacation home has a La-Z-Boy recliner, 3 flat panel televisions, a king size suite in the master bedroom and queen size in the guest room. The master bedroom has a shower en-suite and a large walk-in closet. There’s a second full bathroom with tub & shower accessed from the hallway. Enjoy the outdoors in your screened lanai on the northwest corner, which is shady most of the day. A golf cart is available as a courtesy during your stay— you can play golf or just explore the many miles of cart accessible trails & roadways. Bicycles are available. This is a self-catering rental: there is no maid service, but linens and towels, including pool towels, are provided and the indoor laundry just off the kitchen has a full size washer & dryer.
The Villages is a 55+ community with something for everyone: free nightly entertainment featuring live bands or DJs and dancing at each of three town squares, casual and fine dining, shopping, live performing art venues as well as an 8-screen movie theater playing current releases in each of the three town centers. There are cultural and art events throughout the year. With hundreds of different amenities and activities, cultural entertainment, special events and celebrations, The Villages is a perfect place to enjoy your vacation any time of the year. There’s a wide variety of shopping opportunities from weekly farmers’ markets, to boutiques, spas and department stores. Grocery stores are conveniently located throughout the community. A 277-bed regional hospital and several urgent care centers are within The Villages and there are churches of almost every denomination in the local area. The Villages has fitness centers you can join long- or short-term as well as sport facilities for tennis, pickleball, softball, bowling and more— there’s even a polo field and stadium! You can investigate hundreds of activities, clubs and classes that welcome your participation. The Weekly Recreation News provides all the details and is published on Thursdays, available for pickup at any recreation center. Heated outdoor pools are in every neighborhood and sports pools are at the regional recreation centers for those who prefer swimming laps, water exercise or organized water games. Wildlife viewing is at its peak for migrating birds during the winter, but a great variety of birds can also be spotted throughout the year in wetland preservation areas and near many neighborhood retention ponds. And, of course, golf: over 600 holes, in addition to a driving range and several putting greens. The current course count is 36 nine-hole executive courses where guests and residents can use their cart for a small trail fee, or walk for free, as well as 12 championship courses, each with its own seasonal greens fee schedule. Note: “guests” without the resident ID pay green fees at both executive and championship courses in addition to the trail fee(if cart is used). You can learn more at www.golfthevillages.com. Each championship course has its own pro shop and country club restaurant which are open to all.
- What is near?:
- Within The Villages, Sea Breeze & Lake Miona are the nearest Regional Recreation Centers and Allamanda, with its family pool, is also nearby. Cane Garden is the closest Championship Golf Course & Country Club restaurant, and Mallory, Havana, Evans Prairie & Bonifay are also just a short distance from the villa. Lake Sumter Landing is an 8-minute drive and Brownwood, 10-minutes. For those who want to venture outside The Villages, it's about 1-1/2 hours by car southeast to Orlando, and about 2 hours east to Daytona, Cape Canaveral or the Merritt Island National Wildlife Preserve. Gainesville, home of The University of Florida, is about an hour's drive to the north. Also just over an hour to the north, you can visit the picturesque village of Micanopy or see the historic bungalow in Cross Creek, where Marjorie Kinnan Rawlings wrote "The Yearling." Homosassa Springs & Crystal River are to the west, just over an hour, where manatees make their winter home. St. Petersburg, Clearwater and Tampa are about 2 hours to the southwest.
- Rental Policies and Payments.:
Rental rates are based on one or two person occupancy. Please inquire if you plan to have extra visitors. Maximum occupancy is 4 people. There is a no-smoking, no pets policy. A discount is offered for multiple week or month rentals.
We do not charge a cleaning fee, but ask that you leave the villa as you found it.
A guest pass will come with your rental, free of charge. If you wish to participate in the sports pools activities, golf free on the executive courses or golf championship courses for the same fees as residents you will need a $50 Resident ID pass for your stay. This resident pass needs to be applied for 30 days before your arrival. We can arrange that special resident ID for your stay upon request.
Rental Policy & Terms
At the time of booking:
Deposit – 50% of total rent
$500 damage/security deposit
No cleaning fee when property is left how it was found
$50 temporary resident ID cards, if requested
Balance - due in full 60 days prior to occupancy
The damage/security deposit will be returned within 30 days after the end of the lease, minus any amount required to repair damages or cleaning required since there is no cleaning fee.
Garage door opener, and gate pass must be left in villa upon departure.
Cancellation – Fees will be refunded if cancellation done 60 prior to rental date. If notified within 60 days of the occupancy date this refund will be made if the villa rents out for the same period.