United States, Florida, The Villages
Today number of views: 17
|Month or Season Name - Year||Price||Minimum rental term||From||To|
|April 2022||$ 2,800 month||1 month||April 1,||April 30,|
|Summer||$ 1,800 month||1 month||July 1,||August 31,|
|October 2021||$ 2,500 month||1 month||October 1,||October 31,|
|November 2021||$ 2,500 month||1 month||November 1,||November 30,|
|December 2021||$ 2,800 month||1 month||December 1,||December 31,|
- Listing ID:
- Village of:
- Property type:
- Courtyard Villa
- North of CR466A (Sumter Landing)
- from $ 1,800 up to $ 2,800
- Pets Allowed:
- Pet Considered
- Rental Term:
- Monthly with Off-Peak Weekly
- Yes, used as 2nd or 3rd bedroom
- Total square:
- 1400 ft
- Short Description:
- Nice 3 Bd courtyard, centrally located, with 3rd bd set up as office/den. Super nice shaded extended birdcage attached to lanai w/ hot tub beautiful outdoor space. Golf cart included
An open main living plan with three bedrooms, two full baths, and a extended lanai, and inside laundry make this villa feel like you’ll never want to leave. Ceiling fans in all rooms. Volume ceilings.
Living room - recliner sofa, DVD player, TV with slider out to extended lanai area
Dining room - seating for 6 at the table, barstools for more casual dining
Kitchen - Contains all necessary appliances, silverware, dishes, glasses (service for 8) cookware and more. The kitchen is well equipped with everything you'll need. Featuring a large pantry, ample cabinets, counter seating – just make your self at home.
Inside Laundry room - has a convenient utility sink and ample space for all of your supplies.
Bedrooms and Office Space
The large master bedroom has a private bath with step-in shower, a roomy walk-in closet, ample furniture and a queen bed. All linens and towels are supplied, including pool towels.
The main guest bedroom has a queen bed, and ample closet and storage. Guests will appreciate the sliding door which allows them the use of their bedroom and bathroom with total privacy.
The third bedroom is set up as an office with a desk and reading nook. The office is complete with desk and bookshelves, stocked with books, for the person who either wants to work or just enjoy reading in a private space.
Extra bed linens, towels, iron and ironing board, books, and playing cards provided.
Beautiful laminate flooring in the main living areas and bedrooms makes the home allergy-friendly and easy to keep clean
Our lanai has an extended birdcage attached, is a wonderful place to enjoy the great weather in comfort. There is a HOT TUB for your use,
a table with seating for 4 for enjoying your meals outdoors if desired, plus additional seating for 5. Its a peaceful spot to relax and large enough to entertain.
High speed wifi provided.
Golf cart included
- What is near?:
- Over 3,000 Village clubs and special interest groups welcome visitors to The Villages. Your Resident Guest ID provides access. Two ID cards are Included with two-month rentals. In addition to Village Clubs, your Resident ID card provides FREE play at any of the thirty-two challenging Par-3 Executive golf courses with no greens fees. The twelve Championship courses have resident fee rates and greens fees. With Resident ID, you're may use any of the family friendly and adult only (30 or older) swimming pools, organized activity swimming pools, bocce ball, shuffleboard courts, horseshoe pits, billiards tables, ping-pong, tennis and pickleball courts, basketball courts, sand volley ball, and more than 1800 organized activities every week through the recreational centers. Renters in the Azalea Villas complex can choose to keep up to date on Azalea events and be included in the closed social media network. Nonetheless, renters are always welcome to join any activity created by the local community. There are 80 villas in this friendly community which has movie nights, mahjong, card and game nights, golf outings, bocce and shuffleboard meet-ups, sing-alongs, and both potluck and catered dinner monthly socials. The Town Squares (3) are one of the most popular attractions of The Villages. You'll find restaurants, movie theaters, bowling alleys and all three town squares have free live nightly entertainment for dancing and enjoyment 365 days a year. Central location in the Village of Pennecamp, between routes 466 and 466A. You will be close to Sumter Landing and Brownwood Town Squares for free live entertainment 365 days a year, dining, medical care and shopping; five minutes from two major Regional Recreation Centers, Lake Miona and Sea Breeze; and less than ten minutes to excellent Country Club dining at Cane Garden, Havana, Palmer Legends, Evans Prairie and Malory Hill.
- Phone number
- Rental Policies and Payments.:
The rates quoted are 1 or 2 person occupancy.
Guests shall return all keys, and/or garage door openers at departure and will be liable to replace any such item at a charge of $50 for each lost item.
Deposit/Security ($1,000)due within 7 days of booking; 50% due within 30 days, balance due no less than 60 days prior. If booking is made less than 60 days out deposit and balance due with in 7 days.
Booking deposits and final payments are only refundable if the unit is able to be re-rented for that time period at listed rate.
Landlord pays: All taxes, amenity fees, water, trash, lawn & pest service. Electric, Internet/wi-fi, newspaper
$150 cleaning fee, additional $100 cleaning fee for pet, owner must approve all pets
If you are interested in more than one month please contact me