United States, Florida, The Villages
Today number of views: 1
- Listing ID:
- Village of:
- Spanish Springs
- Property type:
- Town Home
- North of CR466 (Spanish Springs)
- Check Description or Inquire for Pricing
- Pets Allowed:
- No Pets
- Rental Term:
- Monthly Only
- Yes, relaxing casual
- Total square:
- 2100 ft
- Short Description:
- Available now for a 2 month minimum. This spacious condo has 2,100+ sq. ft. WALK to Spanish Springs Town Square with free nightly live entertainment, steps to heated pool and rec center.
A walker's paradise! Just Bring your toothbrush! Fun, convenient location! You may not want to leave! Located in a condo villa community of 38 homes, steps from Lake Mira Mar, a 2 minute walk to Spanish Springs Town Square where every evening there is a party open to the public with complimentary live music (5pm-9pm daily) and happy hour from (5pm-7pm). This condo is owned and managed by local owners.
* This is an elite, exclusive, uniquely-located gated condominium community of stable owner-occupied homes with a conservative value of a half million dollars each. Demand is intense. No other homes in this community are available for sale or rent, and they *rarely* come available. You are unlikely to find another home with these unique features in all of The Villages.
* This is not a hotel. You must make advance application to rent here with your letter of personal introduction and a $100 fee, which must be presented by the owners to the condominium board of directors for potential approval. The condo board has full authority to approve or deny your application for a period of tenancy in this condo community. Your letter of introduction is your opportunity to personalize your application.
* Scroll to the bottom for non-negotiable cost, fees, and terms.
* Preference is given to those renting for more than 2 months. Preference is given to those with lease terms of 3+ months.*
* The sleeping arrangements are configured to accommodate six, in three bedrooms, but no more than 2 adults will be named on the lease and granted occupancy for the entire lease term. Any other occupants, beyond those named on the lease, may be permitted for a brief visitation term of 1 week or less with prior written approval from the owners.
* The full-service Villages Regional Hospital (UF University of Florida Health) and Emergency Room is less than 1 mile away!
* 693 holes of golf, 100+ swimming pools (1 nearby hot tub), 2 archery ranges, 3 town squares, 3 movie theaters, and more are part of The Villages.
* 2,100 square feet of spacious, fully furnished comfort with 10 foot high volume ceilings throughout.
* There is no need to use stairs on the first floor. (There is a gentle ramp entry to the front door from driveway. The only "step" on the first floor is the 3" step over threshold into the step-in shower.) Non-smoking, pet-free, comfortable and tidy. Central heat and air conditioning throughout.
3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths (1 and 1/2 spacious bathrooms on the first level, 1 full bathroom with tub/shower combo upstairs). Ample linens for bed and bath are provided in numerous colors, designs, and fibers to suite a broad array of tastes.
Family Room: A large cream leather sectional sofa with manual recliners on each end looks out towards the screened lanai, overlooking a park-like natural setting. There is a 50" "LG" SMART TV with remote control. A small library is stocked with books and reading materials specific to Florida nature and history.
Primary (first floor) bedroom suite: 1 Queen sized SLEEP NUMBER luxury memory foam series mattress (wireless remote-controlled, fully adjustable firmness on each side of the bed), ceiling fan, walk-in closet, chest of drawers, and armoire. The master bath has a double-bowl vanity and spacious step-in shower with removable shower chair, and a handheld sprayer hose. Also present is a comfortable brown leather sofa with two manual recliners, a free-standing reading lamp, and a 42" "LG" SMART TV with remote control.
2nd bedroom (largest) upstairs with large rear balcony: 1 Queen sized SLEEP NUMBER memory foam series luxury mattress (with wireless remote-controlled fully adjustable firmness on each side of the bed), ceiling fan, sunny seating area near French doors leading out to the balcony with bistro style table seating overlooking the western-facing rear landscape. (The balcony is situation over the screened lanai below.) There is a 32" "Samsung" smart TV with remote control.
3rd bedroom upstairs with front balcony: 2 twin sized beds (1 day bed with a pop-up trundle bed), ceiling fan, French doors leading out to the balcony facing towards the tree tops, street, and towards Lake Mira Mar (small lake view in winter season when Crepe Myrtle trees drop their leaves).
Den/Library: The upstairs den/library is stocked with popular fiction and non-fiction selections and is the perfect spot for reading, relaxing, and writing correspondence.
Eat-in Kitchen: A very large full-size eat-in kitchen with extensive food preparation counter space, gas stove and oven, 1000 watt microwave oven over the stove, dishwasher, side-by-side refrigerator & freezer, double-bowl stainless steel sink with pull-down spray, 1 Keurig hot drink maker (uses coffee and tea pods), 2 standard drip coffee makers, a slow cooker (Croc Pot), blender, heavy-duty stainless steel cookware (pots and pans) and flatware, knives, glass casserole and baking dishes, several sets of dishware (plain and floral, stoneware and Corelle), mugs, casual glassware, and formal stemware.
Formal Dining Room: Upon entering the foyer, you will be drawn into the dining room with seating for 6. There are two table leaf extensions for larger group seating. This room faces east and is bathed in ample morning sunlight for reading The Villages Daily Sun newspaper.
Garage: The garage accommodates the parking of one automobile and one golf car. (A Golf car is not included in this rental, but golf cars are available for short or long-term rental from numerous venders nearby.)
Lanai: The petite screened lanai is located on the rear, western-facing side which has secluded, serene landscape views. Enjoy outdoor seating and the possibility of grilling just outside the screened lanai.
Laundry: Interior, climate controlled laundry (not in garage). Full-sized washer and gas dryer.
- What is near?:
- The Villages Regional Hospital with Emergency Room is less than 1 mile away. This is a walker's paradise. Less than a 2 minute walk to: La Hacienda Recreation Center & Sports Pool (and locker room showers, pickleball and tennis courts, fishing, and billiards room), St. Timothy Catholic Church, St. George Episcopal Church, & Chili's Restaurant. Less than a 5-10 minute walk to: Spanish Springs Bowling Lanes, Fiesta Bowling Lanes, Publix Supermarket with full-service bakery, prepared foods, Pharmacy & Liquor, Winn Dixie Grocery & Liquor, CVS Pharmacy, Dunkin Donuts, Panera Bread, salads, sandwiches, and coffee, Ruby Tuesday restaurant and salad bar, Margarita Republic (outdoor seating overlooking the square), Gators Dockside Grill (outdoor seating overlooking the square), Amerikano's (outdoor seating overlooking the square), Augustine's (with seating overlooking the square), Flipper's pizza on the square, hair and nail salons, florist, eye doctors, Golf Car Rental Companies, and Numerous Boutiques and cafes. Within a 5 minute car ride: Medical specialists, Major National Chains including Walmart Pharmacy and Liquor, Target and Pharmacy, Aldi supermarket, Dollar Tree, Walgreens Pharmacy, Home Depot, Lowes, ACE Hardware, Total Wine, ABC Liquor, Bed, Bath, and Beyond, Belk department store, Bealls department store, Kohls, Cracker Barrel, Perkins, Outback Steakhouse, and many major and national name conveniences. Fishing rods and reels are available to check out for free with Villages resident or visitor ID, steps from the condo, at La Hacienda Rec Center for catch and release fishing at Lake Mira Mar.
- Phone number
- Rental Policies and Payments.:
THE *NON-NEGOTIABLE* TERMS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
The condominium owners association requires an application fee of $100 and a completed application for advance approval before any prospective tenant would be approved to take occupancy for any rental period.
At present, the CONDO ASSOCIATION RULES DO NOT ALLOW RENTERS TO HAVE PETS.
Additionally, the condo association requires at least one renter to be 55+ and for the renters to be related.
Bills included in rent: Property taxes, The Villages Amenities fees, lawn service, twice-weekly curbside garbage collection, water, and sewage are included.
Villages ID cards are required for access to recreational amenities and are available for a fee (of approximately $50) per person.
A $150 one-time cleaning fee is due when you take occupancy.
Annual (12 month) rental (no state occupancy tax required): Non-negotiable $2,900.00 per month (Utilities will be put in tenant's name and tenant pays utilities such as electricity, gas, internet, and cable).
6 month and a day rental (no state occupancy tax required): Non-negotiable $3,200 per month (Utilities will be put in tenant's name and tenant pays utilities such as electricity, gas, internet, and cable)
Monthly rental (2 month minimum)
Off-peak months of June, July, August, September, October: $3,500, per month, utilities of electricity an gas included, plus 11% tax.
Premium months of November, December, January, February, March, April, May: Non-negotiable $4,500 per month, utilities included, plus $495.00 which is 11% State of Florida Dept. of Revenue and Lake County local occupancy tax (Utilities of electricity and gas included) (Occupancy tax is required (state and local Lake County, for rentals less than 6 months and a day in duration.)
DEPOSIT to rent this half million dollar condo townhome: A non-negotiable, refundable, $4,500.00 deposit is due at time of lease signing, regardless of length of lease, (to hold your reservation) and to be held as a security deposit through your period of tenancy. It is refundable if all terms of the lease are met and there is no damage.
Due to the *EXTREMELY HIGH VOLUME* of INQUIRIES:
1. The condo will not be marked as rented on the calendar on this site until a signed application with $100 fee, a lease, and a $4,500.00 deposit have been received, funds are cleared, and the application has been approved by the condominium association board.
2. Inquiries will receive a response only if the person making inquiry is interested in renting for two or more months in accordance with the stated non-negotiable terms.
3. If you have not received a response to your general inquiry within 48 hours, assume the condo is pending rental during the period you requested, and is therefore, unavailable at this time. However, we may retain your contact information in the unlikely event of a cancellation.