United States, Florida, The Villages
Today number of views: 2
|Month or Season Name - Year||Price||Minimum rental term||From||To|
|2022||$ 1,000 week||1 week||August 14,||September 30,|
|2022||$ 1,000 week||1 week||August 14,||August 30,|
|2022||$ 3,000 month||1 month||September 1,||September 30,|
|2022||$ 3,250 month||1 month||October 1,||October 30,|
|2022||$ 3,250 month||1 month||November 1,||November 29,|
|2023||$ 3,000 month||1 month||May 1,||May 30,|
|2023||$ 3,000 month||1 month||June 1,||June 30,|
- Listing ID:
- Village of:
- St. Catherine
- Property type:
- from $ 1,000 up to $ 3,250
- Pets Allowed:
- Pet Considered
- Rental Term:
- Monthly with Off-Peak Weekly
- Yes, used as 2nd or 3rd bedroom
- Total square:
- 1800 ft
- Short Description:
- Just built. Be the first in our newly decorated 3/2 open floor plan with huge outside entertaining area. Golf Cart included. Nova Whole house water filtration with reverse osmosis. No kissing lanai's
Brand new 3/2 Designer Fully furnished (new), golf cart is included. open floor plan, oversized lanai with birdcage and bbq grill ourdoor pad. Huge picture window looking out over an a 15x20 bird cage (with sunsets) A NOVA Whole House Water filter and 'RO' Reverse Osmosis supplying purified water through out the home .Gas range & dryer. See UTube https://youtu.be/JX5Xh6FZVKM
You'll find the Village of St. Catherine located right in the center of a variety of exciting activities. This Village is adjacent to the New Saw Grass Square, Ezell & Aviary Recreation Centers. This up and coming area boasts an abundance of shopping, dining and entertainment venues including the Clifton Putting Course, O'Gradys Restaurant & Pub, and Ezell Regional Recreation Complex. You can also enjoy the Southern Oaks Champion Golf Course, 18 holes of challenging championship golf, Clifton Cove putting course, just a golf car ride to Brownwood.
- What is near?:
- Saw Grass Square, Ezell & St Catherine pools within walking or short Golf cart ride shuffleboard, corn toss or bocce ball. All within walking distance! The new Chitty Chatty and Brownwood Bridges are nearby to connect you to Brownwood Paddock Square by golf cart. Water Lilly Bridge will connect you to Hogeye Preserve Pathway, Everglades Recreation, Cattail Recreation area in Marsh Bend and Magnolia Plaza. The Mincey Loop walking trail entrance is foot steps away.
- Rental Policies and Payments.:
Pet Friendly • Non Smoking
Rental costs include upto 4 persons
$1000 Security Deposit (pet ad $250) refundable
$150 Cleaning Fee with pets $200
50% due within 5 days to secure your rental. The remaining 50% rental amount is due 60 days before arrival.
Rent includes: Villages Amenities Fees, WiFi, basic cable lawn care and pest control, Property taxes, and all utilities.
Rate does not include 7% Sumter County occupancy tax (if staying 6 months or more no tax).
Optional Fees: $50 OPTIONAL ID Fee for 2 people (paid by TENANT to The Villages) allows access to the following: Golf at no additional cost on over 30 executive golf courses. Access to 13 championship golf courses (fees apply), Sports pools, Over 3,000 organized social club activities.