ID#1726 - Courtyard Villa in Winifrred  Print version

Rental, Courtyard villa, 2 Bedrooms

United States, Florida, The Villages

from $ 500 up to $ 3,000
Owner / Agent posting this listing
Jennifer Hess
Jennifer Hess
All views: 1570
Today number of views: 1
Date created: 09/29/2022 09:15:22
Listing updated: 09/17/2023
Periods of available / reserved day:
- Home is Not Available
- Available for Rent
Month or Season Name - YearPriceMinimum rental termFromTo
May 2024$ 1,800 month1 monthMay 1, May 31,
June-August 2024$ 1,500 month1 monthMay 1, August 31,
June-August 2024$ 500 week1 weekMay 1, August 31,
December 2024$ 3,000 month1 monthDecember 1, December 31,
December 2024$ 1,000 week1 weekDecember 1, December 31,
Listing ID:
Village of:
Property type:
Courtyard Villa
North of CR466A (Sumter Landing)
from $ 500 up to $ 3,000
Pets Allowed:
Pet Considered
Rental Term:
Monthly with Off-Peak Weekly
Total square:
1196 ft
Short Description:
2 bedroom, 2 bathroom courtyard villa available June-September in the Village of Winifred. Comes with gas golf cart and BBQ grill. Available May-October &December 2024

Main bedroom has queen bed and private bathroom and entrance to the lanai, 2nd bedroom has 2 twin beds and private bathroom.  No carpet in home.  Small, enclosed grass backyard great for pets.   65-inch tv in living room, also with recliner sofa and 2 chairs.  Gas stove and fully furnished with all kitchen supplies and linens.  Also comes with gas golf cart.

What is near?:
7 minute cart ride to Sumter Landing. Very close to Winifred Rec Center, Palmer Legends Golf Course
Phone number
Rental Policies and Payments.:

25% of rental fee will secure your rental with the return of the rental contract.  Remaining 75%, a $500 security deposit and a $150 cleaning fee are due 60 days prior to arrival.


Check out the Golf the Villages webpage!
We've now added the ability for renters to tag and view their Favorite OurVillagesRental Home Listings.
Now you can search rental listings by which sections of the Villages your looking to stay in.
 Check out our video Ad on You Tube!   
Disclaimer: We encourage prospective renters to verify any property details before payment is made to the owner.OVR is not responsible for the accuracy or content of the information provided by the owner. OVR does not qualify prospective renters. Renters can use our Helpful Links to access county property ownership info.This website is not associated with "The Villages®" or the developer of "The Villages®". Copyright-All rights reserved! OVRWeb LLC
^ Go up