United States, Florida, The Villages
Today number of views: 6
|Month or Season Name - Year||Price||Minimum rental term||From||To|
|January - March||$ 5,500 month||3 month||January 1,||March 31,|
|April - May||$ 3,000 month||1 month||April 1,||May 31,|
|June - August||$ 2,250 month||1 month||June 1,||December 31,|
|September - October||$ 2,500 month||1 month||September 1,||October 31,|
|November - December||$ 3,000 month||1 month||November 1,||December 31,|
- Listing ID:
- Village of:
- Property type:
- Courtyard Villa
- South of CR466A (Brownwood)
- from $ 2,250 up to $ 5,500
- Pets Allowed:
- Pet Considered
- Rental Term:
- Monthly Only
- Yes, relaxing casual & sleeping
- Total square:
- 2236 ft
- No homes behind
- Short Description:
- NEW: Professionally decorated; Village of Richmond, directly across from BROWNWOOD SQUARE; exceptionally convenient to shopping plazas, great restaurants, & grocery store; monthly or long-term lease.
Rented through April 2024 / Available for a short or long-term lease starting in May 2024
3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms: This BRAND NEW COURTYARD VILLA is available for monthly or long-term lease. It has a fully equipped kitchen with custom blue cabinetry and an office, too. The Village of Richmond is across the street from BROWNWOOD SQUARE; it's the first roundabout on Meggison Road. Great location!
Property Details: Upgraded "Charlotte Model" with open floor plan, U-shaped kitchen, and private guest suite accessible from a separate hallway; professionally decorated with light-tone wood, blue, white, and beige decor from City and Babette's furniture stores. Outside colors are navy blue, white, and light grey. It's simply stunning!
*Living/dining area: 65" TV, 96" sofa, extra-large swivel chair, two-person bench, rectangular dining table with leaf and seating for 6, and 3 bar stools at eat-in counter
* 1 KING (master suite): 55" TV, walk-in Roman shower, two large walk-in closets, double vanity, chair, and private lavatory
* 1 QUEEN (2nd bedroom) in a private guest suite with bathroom
* 1 FULL sleeper sofa with high-end memory foam mattress (3rd bedroom) includes OFFICE desk
* Kitchen: Custom blue cabinetry & fully stocked kitchen (e.g., Keurig/coffee pot, cookware, bakeware)
* Linens and towels provided
* Separate in-home laundry room (ironing board, iron, & steamer)
* Vinyl flooring in the main living area, kitchen, halls, bathrooms, entry, and laundry
* Carpet in bedrooms
* Ceiling fans in all bedrooms, living room, and lanai
* Backyard privacy wall with outdoor seating on screened-in lanai
* 2 separate single car garages with golf bag rack for storage
Additional upgrades include: speckled epoxy on garage floor with golf bag storage, additional laundry room storage, decorative stones for landscape design (removed all pine straw), and a digital lock on the front door (no keys needed)
- What is near?:
- Highlights of this great location!! There are TWO Recreation Centers within the Village of Richmond: (1) The Clarendon Recreation Center with a resort-style family pool, pickleball, platform tennis, tennis, beach tennis, sand volleyball, bocce, shuffleboard, corn toss, a picnic pavilion, and a pedestrian trail with outdoor exercise equipment, and (2) the Richmond Center has an adult pool, courts, picnic area, and a dog park. * The Village of Richmond is adjacent to UF Health: The Villages Hospital Freestanding ER (emergency medical department) on Meggison Road. * NEW to the Village of Richmond is an 18-hole PITCH and PUTT, with holes ranging from 42 - 110 yards, for golfers of all levels to practice!
- Phone number
- Rental Policies and Payments.:
Availability: Monthly or long-term lease (no weekly rentals). Although it is rented through April 2024, the owner is enthusiastically looking for new tenants starting May 2024!
$1,200.00 Security Deposit
$ 189.00 Cleaning Fee
No Smoking or Vaping
Pets (yes for a small dog; however, no cats due to owner allergies)
Note: Prices are negotiable if signing a long-term contract of 3 to 6+ months!
Please feel free to call, text, or email any questions. I am looking forward to speaking with you.
Owner Information: Kim Hyatt / 412-400-4129 or email@example.com
There are no reviews/comments yet
Post a Review/Comment