United States, Florida, The Villages
Today number of views: 3
|Month or Season Name - Year||Price||Minimum rental term||From||To|
|Summer 2021 - Monthly||$ 1,275 month||1 month||June 1,||August 31,|
|Summer 2021 - Weekly||$ 400 week||2 week||June 1,||August 31,|
|September 2021||$ 1,650 month||1 month||September 1,||September 30,|
|November 2021||$ 2,100 month||1 month||November 1,||November 30,|
|December 2021||$ 2,300 month||1 month||December 1,||December 31,|
- Listing ID:
- Village of:
- Property type:
- Courtyard Villa
- North of CR466A (Sumter Landing)
- from $ 400 up to $ 2,300
- Pets Allowed:
- No Pets
- Rental Term:
- Monthly with Off-Peak Weekly
- Yes, relaxing casual & sleeping
- Total square:
- 1475 ft
- Short Description:
- This 3BR villa is now available to rent starting June 2021. Close to 9 golf courses, Cane Garden, Seabreeze and Lk Miona. Between Sumter and Brownwood. Cart included.
Summer months now available, check pricing and availability. Don't wait. This will book up quickly!
Weekly and monthly rates based on Month.
Book with Confidence. Relaxed Cancellation Policies. 100% refund if cancelled 90 days in advance. Less than 90 days, any cancellation due to Covid 19 virus fears, travel bans, etc. will receive a 100% credit of their rental fees applied to a future booking within the next 12 months in any one of my three courtyard villas.
Note that this home is professionally cleaned and disinfected in accordance with CDC guidelines between all rentals.
Courtyard villa with golf cart included. Villa is over 1400 total square feet of living area including 3 bedrooms, 2 bath (set up as a 2BR w/Den), screened lanai, and garage for car and golf cart. An open floor plan with a kitchen with breakfast bar that overlooks the dining area and living room. Vaulted ceilings adds to the airy, yet comfortable feel.
The neighborhood is located on a piece of land completely surrounded by golf courses and the impressive entrance to the Villa community adds a sense of closeness and community for the resident here. Enclosed in a small cluster of beautifully landscaped streets, it’s a perfect setting for a morning walk, which many of the friendly residents take advantage of.
The Home includes a king-sized master bedroom and wicker Queen bed in the guest bedroom (the Pelican Suite). Third bedroom is set up as a den/TV room with a 48" TV and also but contains a sleeper sofa. A beautiful glass and stone dining room table seats 6 and a comfortable and inviting living room is laid out for conversation or just watching the 48” HDTV or a movie on DVD. The canvas covered lanai has a new sofa and swivel chairs and is the perfect quiet place to enjoy a morning cup of coffee, read a book or the newspaper, or catch the sunset with a glass of wine. Brand new carpeting lines the living room and bedrooms. Freshly painted and décor is tasteful, bright, and colorful.
Each room is fully furnished and the kitchen is stocked with all of the essentials including a new deluxe Keurig coffeemaker (and complimentary coffee), a blender, toaster, and refrigerator with ice maker.
Private side courtyard and rear yard with two nice palms offer an outdoor space to catch a breeze or watch the many birds that often come to visit.
The spacious master suite has a King sized bed, walk in closet, private commode, walk-in tiled shower with a seat and make-up vanity. All bedding and towels are included.
Home is outfitted with wireless wifi access.
Travel around the Villages is mostly by golf cart. No need to rent one as we include a 2012 Yamaha gas 2 seat golf cart for use with your rental.
9% Florida Sales and Use tax added to rentals fee for all stays 6 months and less.
- What is near?:
- Villa is centrally located to the fun! Only an 10 minute golf cart ride to Lake Sumter Landing Town square and is also close to Brownwood Paddock Square with shops, movie theaters, and restaurants as well as nightly music and dancing. A few minutes stroll to the Pennecamp adult pool and rec center (a great place to watch the sunset). A few minutes cart ride away are the Seabreeze and Lake Miona Regional Recreation Centers, both with Olympic sized pools and tennis and pickle ball courts as well as other centers such as Fish Hawk, Buttonwood, Poinciana, Sterling Heights. Cane Garden Country club is a Championship golf course only minutes away and you can reach starter shacks for at least 7 Executive courses all within minutes from your doorstep.
- Phone number
- Rental Policies and Payments.:
Single month rental or less, a 50% deposit is required within 7 days of booking. Multiple month rental requires a 25% Deposit due within 7 days of booking. Balance of rental agreement and security deposit due on or before 30 days prior to occupancy.
Rental rates include electric, cable/internet, water, trash pickup, lawn service and amenities.
7% Florida Sales and Use tax added to rentals fee for all stays 6 months and less.
Absolutely No Smoking. Refundable security deposit variable based on length of stay. Standard cleaning fee $125 deducted from security deposit.
The Villages is an active adult (55+) community. Younger guests are allowed for a limited time.