United States, Florida, The Villages
Today number of views: 2
|Month or Season Name - Year||Price||Minimum rental term||From||To|
|Sept 2021||$ 2,200 month||-||September 1,||September 30,|
|Dec 2021||$ 1,500 Flat rate||-||December 15,||December 31,|
- Listing ID:
- Village of:
- Property type:
- Courtyard Villa
- North of CR466A (Sumter Landing)
- from $ 1,500 up to $ 2,200
- Pets Allowed:
- No Pets
- Yes, relaxing casual & office
- Total square:
- 1258 ft
- Fenced (other than Courtyard)
- Short Description:
- Sept Nov Dec 2021 are still available in the beautiful 2 bedroom courtyard villa centrally located in the Village of Duval. No Carpet - Yamaha Golf cart included!.
2/2 Courtyard Villa. Beautiful tile and wood throughout. No carpet. Fully equipped spacious kitchen. Large Island sits 4 plus separate dining table. Master with private bath. 2nd bath in hall with pocket doors to provide guest room suite. All linens provided. Washer/Dryer wifi. Flat screen tv's Pool and Seabreeze rec center around the corner. Yamaha gas golf cart. pergola-covered to keep heat and rain away-extended and all screened in. patio set - 5 TVs - 70 inch in living room 50 inch in master bedroom
- What is near?:
- Seabreeze Rec Center and pool very close by. Located between Lake Sumter Landing and Brownwwod. Executive Golf Courses - Trumam, Roosevelt, Turtle Mound, Sandhill are minutes away. Championship Golf Courses - Havana, Cane Gardens, Mallory, Bonifay,Evans Prairie are 5 to 10 minutes by golf cart Pools - over 70 Colony Shopping Center close by. Music and dancing in all town squares every night along with movie theatres, restaurants And shopping.
- Phone number
- Rental Policies and Payments.:
$750.00 security deposit due along with signed contract. Security fee refunded after departure and home is looked over for any damages.
Rental fee is due two months prior to Rental date along with cleaning fee of $150.00 and The $50.00 for ID Passes that allow you all the facilities as if you were the owner.
Please email Me with any questions, I would be happy to answer them for you.